Green and Clean Women’s Ultra Soft Dhakai Jamdani Saree (all over work, Ocean Blue)
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean
- Ocean blue color soft Dhakai Jamdani saree is made up of finest quality thin cotton muslin.
- This master piece Saree is super soft, light weight (only 275 gms) and airy. Very comfortable to wear and easy to drape.
- Ornamental geometric motifs of yellow and pink fine woolen thread work woven all over the body.
- Fine golden twisted Minakari Zari work to float on the surface fabric, looks beautiful when drape.
- Hand woven by the experienced weavers of Bengal, ultimate expression of regality and aristocracy.
- For distinguishable fashionable Sarees search by “Green and Clean Saree”.
This blue base multicolor Soft Dhakai Jamdani saree is truly a blend of traditional with modern outlook. Jamdani is one of the most time and labour intensive forms of handloom weaving and is the most artistic textile of Bengal weavers. Jamdani is rich in motifs. This saree is made of high quality cotton muslin which is very thin and soft, making the saree very light and airy. This ocean blue color jamdani saree is characterized by eye-catching ornamental motifs woven onto the fabric. These intricate motifs in pink-yellow thicker thread (fine thread of wool) seems to float on the surface fabric. This soft Dhakai Jamdani saree is the ultimate expression of regality and aristocracy. It is best to dry clean your Jamdani saree. You can wrap it in a clean cloth or store it in a saree bag or in a plastic bag to preserve the sparkle in the fabric. The absence of starch makes it soft to touch and pleasure to drape.
- Date First Available : 16 October 2020
- ASIN : B08L8YBQG7
- Item part number : GAC-001-001-DJ1
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Women
- Included Components : 1 Saree