The words “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Various Stores, its subsidiaries, partners, agents and affiliates (collectively referred to as “FEL”). The words “you”, “your” or “yours” refer to any person who is using, accessing or browsing or has used, accessed or browsed the Site and/or is using or accessing or has used or accessed any version of the Mobile Applications and/or has availed the services offered by the Mobile Applications.
- “Linked Sites” shall mean website links which directs to our group linked portals
- “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying such person. This includes mandatory or voluntary disclosures that you make while and for using the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone, number, date of birth, gender, email address, images, etc as may be provided by you while using the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person means such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above Clauses as provided to the Company for providing service; and
- any of the information received under any of the above Clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act 2005 or any other law for the time being in force will not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, HANDLING AND SHARING
What information will be collected by us
- We collect and process information (including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) from you on behalf of FVarious Stores. FEL determines the purpose and means of processing of your information (including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
- You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. However, please note that you may visit our Sites anonymously. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Non-personal information: We may collect certain non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our Sites. Non-personal information may include your browser name, the type of computer you use, the operating system used, details of the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
To avail any of the services offered by us, you are required to register and open an account with us by using the Account Information. You agree to provide correct information towards your continued usage of services offered by us. We will save your Account Information, including identification (as profile), payment (as saved accounts) and transaction (as transaction history) related information to process your requests faster and securely for your convenience.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICIES
- By using the Services, you agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred to Various Stores Entities, our partners, associates, service providers and third parties as necessary or appropriate.
- By availing services offered by us, you accept that we may communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you. This includes offers, discounts and general information.
AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICIES
- It is clarified that we store information including Personal Information only in the manner contained herein and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- The Site could use log file including internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to information identifiable personally.